Monday, November 29, 2010

Tom Felton was invited back to Harry Potter reshoots

London (ANI): Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton has been invited back to the "philosopher's stone" re-shoots one day, it was born. Actress regrets now,...


Tom FeltonLondon (ANI): Harry Potter co-star Tom Felton has been invited back to the “philosopher’s stone” re-shoots one day, it was born. Actress regrets now, teasing her co-stars about returning to a set and re-shoots because he now associated with them to help to the end of the movie.

“I have to go one more day re-shoots.So I’m going back to a couple of weeks to make literally, one day more “Daily Express quoted him as saying.”I knew that Dan, Rupert and Emma were called and that was that it was temporary-or joking ” Oh, I got it the first Contact so I don’t need anything, redo, switch back to the ‘. ‘ And the words of this eating their own, and do it again, go to the back, “he said.

“They just want to get a couple of extra camera shots.I do not think anything was wrong, they wish to cover the more Literally might be the case. [1] [2] Visual ammutut five degrees to the left or only Make CGI shots, regardless of the job I’m going to go and so as to serve my duty, “he added.

Tags: felton, harry, invited, potter, reshoots
Posted in Bollywood Latest News

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here