Friday, November 12, 2010

Duffy struggled to instant fame with

11. November 2010London, Nov 12-Soul singer Duffy showed that he struggled to cope with instant fame and miserable, and lonely. Welsh star shot insta...


11. November 2010

London, Nov 12-Soul singer Duffy showed that he struggled to cope with instant fame and miserable, and lonely.

Welsh star shot instant fame after scoring his debut hit the track with Mercy. He granted, will not be able to withstand his gruelling schedule and it felt like when travelling around the world. “I love my music and execution, but some of the other requirements of the terrified me. I am a normal girl-Wales and always will be, ‘ thesun.co.uk quoted him as saying. ” I locked myself in my room and cried and I’m not usually a girl such.I am quite difficult and can endure almost anything, but that the time was terrible.I just wanted to a mother with me as I can remember feeling. things by going to fall apart. I do not know if it is unstable distribution — but had a hard time, “he adds.

IANS

Categories:Hollywood news and Gossips

Tags: duffy, instant, struggled
Posted in Bollywood Latest News

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


Bollywood Latest