Thursday, November 11, 2010

KJo is all set to continue to shoot his talk show and begins work on his next

KJo is all set to continue to shoot his talk show and begins work on his next Subhash k. JHA, 11.November 2010-11: 52 by IST Karan Johar, first of al...

KJo is all set to continue to shoot his talk show and begins work on his nextClick here to add this article to My Clips
Subhash k. JHA, 11.November 2010-11: 52 by IST

Karan Johar Karan Johar, first of all, the co-financing of the venture, the exclusive idea is ultimately his sudden bout an unscheduled time due to malaria, thanks to the in-place.

Time to think about Sickness Karan was deeply through he wants to control the next. The mental health of a block of text by using the months after the end of the Shaft with respect to the subject matter is finally zeroed, which he wants to do next.

And this is after arresting the news: my name is Khan, Karan controls access to the full, film, music and songs … lip Sync songs, which were missing in the Khan full of fun.

Weak but behind his language with sharp, Karan says, “I suppose every setback to some good ran out of disk space and is bound to happen. So yes, that in my next movie, which I had even taken the time in New York, but came back to the empty brained, difficult to reconcile with the idea of eventually locked out. ” Karan has decided to make a complete departure from his last film my name is Khan atmosphere. He is now fully replaced by at least 10 songs with music.

Says excited by the Director, “I do not think I should talk about it as soon as possible. But it can not help. Yes, such as Khan after serious movie I am moving into a fun zone. I do a lot of fun and frolic-movie.I am not careful If “frolic” is too frivolous Word. ” That is what I do, my next. “

Significantly, the next is the Shaft is entirely, Says the Director, the musical. “In My Name Is Khan, my protagonist vocals on the screen does not exist. Although I am very proud of its songs, somehow I feel deprived when you don’t do the whole, lip sync songs.My next full musical song off of the screen in characters.Currently, all can tell you. “

Saturday night through the Shaft was great (b) for dinner.There is reason to believe that the mega-star will Karan’s co-financing next venture?

Currently, all one assumes that the Shah Rukh Khan should be replaced by the Shaft: n-bhari musical part.

Says Karan, “Amitji only came home discussion, dinner and evening to me and my mother.Every time I speak unto him, I feel blessed. I am very fortunate to be known not only to him, but she also worked, of course, I would like to work with him. [3] [4] again and Abhishek. “

Karan intends to invite the Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan as solo visitors Koffee and Shaft in this period.

Karan “, is not a combination, that make sense anymore,” keep the. non-job 9 days after Shaft now gets back to Shooting his new talk show Koffee With Karan that air-Sunday fell episodes.

Sighs filmmaker-turned-talkshow-host, “Fortunately, I was shot dead four episodes before I fell ill. Thus, there are Bank. [1] [2] I am proud of what I’ve shot so far, People talk about-I-Imran Khan. [1] [2], Ranbir Kapoor, and that the path to Glory-Deepika Padukone 3rd Dalai Kapoor. My show they were so well!”

Interestingly, Deepika is said to have confirmed the Karan’s indicates that Ranbir Kapoor, it was in respect of which he was accused of two-timing on the printed page.

Karan Says, “I’m not saying anything. Only watch my show.”


Bollywood Latest