Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Russell Brand awkward encounter with Prince Charles

London (ANI): Russell Brand has said that Prince Charles tried to avoid him or her in the last entry. Newlywed-comedian, however, he acknowledged tha...


Russell BrandLondon (ANI): Russell Brand has said that Prince Charles tried to avoid him or her in the last entry. Newlywed-comedian, however, he acknowledged that it is managed by the Royal for good grip and wanted to let go. “I have reached the age of Prince Charles. It allows you a little anxious “Daily Mail quoted him, saying the United States talk show Live With Regis & Kelly as new instant print film in the Tempest.

“When you fill out someone whose name is” Prince “was at the beginning of the name, it is difficult.Somebody shoved me becomes a row in the right moment, when he was meeting, Brand said. I was shoved into him and saw his eyes for a moment, as we shook hands, when he achieved the crazy comedian. ”

“And he tried to get away from the item that you want to sort by,.I had him a Bit grip. I was holding in thinking, this is my moment. I would give him only a few moments yet. There was, in which he attempted to recoil and I heard his wrist-watches, select a bit, go to, “he said.

And he told how he embarrassed himself Prince Charles wife Camilla Parker-Bowles, Duchess Cornwall on the front.”Because I was panicking, his only examined and went,” A Duchess! “I just cried out to him, he was, “he said. ‘So it is very difficult to relax ratsastetaan. you do not want to do the wrong thing, and you can reach the buckling arthritic watches, “he added.

Tags: awkward, brand, charles, encounter, prince, russell
Posted in Bollywood Latest News

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


Bollywood Latest