Sunday, November 14, 2010

My next full musical: Karan Johar

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Karan Johar co-financing joint venture is finally in the following location. He has decided to make a fun musical with at least ...

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Karan Johar co-financing joint venture is finally in the following location. He has decided to make a fun musical with at least 10 pieces, which is a complete departure from his last business intelligence offering “my name is Khan ‘ atmosphere.

“” My name is Khan “I could have my protagonist vocals on the screen. Although I am very proud of its songs, somehow I feel deprived when you don’t do the whole, lip sync songs.My next has full screen musicals vocals out characters. currently, that all can tell you, “said the Shaft that malaria was with.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer “my name is Khan” was released at the beginning of this year and it was about 9/11 in the United States after-effects.

And can therefore, by reason of His sudden bout an unscheduled break, malaria contributes significantly to the Shaft got time to think about deeply through he wants to control the next.

‘ I suppose every setback to some good ran out of disk space and is bound to happen. This is the case, Yes, it is still difficult to determine the idea for my next movie, which I had even taken the time, so that the New York came back empty brained but is eventually locked out, “he said.

“I do not think I should talk about it as soon as possible.But it can not help. Yes, when serious cinema, such as “… Khan ‘ I am moving into a fun zone. Teen fun and frolic-movie. I am not careful If “frolic” is too frivolous Word. What I am doing, my next. ‘

Saturday night, Amitabh Bachchan over the Shaft had dinner. There is reason to believe that the mega-star will his co-financing next venture?

‘ Amitji only came home discussion dinner and evening for me and my mother.Every time I speak unto him, I feel blessed.I am very fortunate to be known not only to him, but she also worked.Of course, I would like him again, and with Abhishek. ‘

Karan intends to invite the Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh than alone in his chat show Koffee With Karan ‘ guests.

“Their is no combination, which is potentially relevant anymore,” said the Shaft that hosts currently Show, which fell, the air the third season STAR World Sunday.

“Fortunately, I was shot dead four episodes before I fell ill. Thus, there are Bank. [1] [2] I am proud of what I’ve shot so far, People talk about-I-Imran Khan. [1] [2], Ranbir Kapoor, and that the path to Glory-Deepika Padukone 3rd Dalai Kapoor. My show they were so well,” he said.

Interestingly, Deepika is said to have confirmed the Karan’s indicates that it was, whom he had Ranbir is guilty of a two-timing on the printed page.
Continued on the next page …


Bollywood Latest