Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lawyers are feeling unsure about Rakhi Sawant, says

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) in the event of a dispute, according to the general interest not having an Undeterred (PIL) filed against him is a challenging h...

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) in the event of a dispute, according to the general interest not having an Undeterred (PIL) filed against him is a challenging his reality-show Rakhi Sawant, the profession of lawyer on a permanent basis, says he will continue to be hosted by the it.

“These lawyers are feeling insecure, because they are familiar with, I am treading into their territory.But please understand the distressed civilians go to the police, and complementary to the own comes. Similarly, they come to my show on a voluntary basis, “said Rakhi.

Sushan Kunjuaraman lawyer, with an address for service, because the case against the channel Oct. 21 PIL, saying, the program should go off the air Rakhi makes an offensive statements, and mocks legislation and the judiciary.

But his View Rakhi to compare the contents of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former super police Kiran Bedi’s Show ‘ Aap Ki Kachehri Kiran Ke Saath ‘.

“Insaaf Kiran Bedi Yeh they bhi-kiya thaa (Kiran Bedi, was also his own law-reality-show). No one raised any protests “said Rakhi.

‘ Give law which come to my heart. I do not know the legal language at all. [1] [2] this is my will contribute to the upliftment of women. (I) you will not be able to Drag anyone in my Show.Everyone wants to me with their problems. (I) you have orchestrated four marriages in my show. Young people who are on the premises of the Court of Justice said, the truth, I have spoken honestly my show ‘ Bollywood item girl said.

The promise of a Rakhi: ‘ Aage aage dekhiye kya kya-uthaye jaate hain solely to the questions referred to it by the show mein (see let’s other issues to be resolved my Show).Rape victims and battered spouses invited me to Show you., and then I’ve invited a gay man in my show to discuss why gay men are incorporated into the heterosexual marriages in our society.”

‘ This poor man of my show was winning his brother, hidden from the public his parents.This man was in Uttar Pradesh, starting from the verge of suicide when he came to me.Will show all sorts of individuals with regard to the Distressed. And I can only say, I have seen very little in comparison with the grief. Not so much shit spread throughout the world.”

One of the ‘ Rakhi Ka Insaaf ‘ at the start of the war, there are a couple of episodes, throwing shoes at Rakhi got injured.

‘ (I) you now need to be further strengthened, show my security.Anything can happen at any time. understand my show is doctored. Yeh Log baat karte-karte garam ho jaate hain (they get angry when they discuss things).”

Rakhi is committed to doing 26 episodes.

“But we have so many heartrending cases. we have a man who disowns his own child. you have shown, the child is his. currently, I am completely consumed by show whether all the bigwig onwards. [1] [2] the film industry the time these distressed people? tea,” he said.
Continued on the next page …


Bollywood Latest