Friday, November 12, 2010

AR Rahman Lata Mangeshkar duration and presents

AR Rahman and Asha Bhonsle, together with the achievement award on Wednesday presented such edition of Global Indian Music Awards (GIMA) in Mumbai Lat...


AR Rahman and Asha Bhonsle, together with the achievement award on Wednesday presented such edition of Global Indian Music Awards (GIMA) in Mumbai Latha Mangeshkar Sisters of Lata Mangeshkar. The useful life and Asha Bhonsle shared stage, when a long time. [1] [2] Speaking event, AR Rahman said, If my father would have been alive today, he is really felt comfortable. My mother tells me my father was a white sari. After obtaining the morning Lataji in pictures, he used to be used, view and create songs. I m so happy that I got the opportunity of the conclusion of this agreement, to him, he added.

Tags: duration, mangeshkar, presents, rahman
Posted in Bollywood Latest News

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


Bollywood Latest