Monday, November 29, 2010

Kesha makes fun of his dress sense

27. November 2010London, Nov 28-Kesha wants to poke fun of his päihität fashion sense by donning clothes that look, he does not take itself too seri...


27. November 2010

London, Nov 28-Kesha wants to poke fun of his päihität fashion sense by donning clothes that look, he does not take itself too seriously Eccentric singer.

About wearing a garbage bags, in the light of the recent awards presentation, Kesha said: “I tried to display the super hot. I would like to poke fun, when people make fun of me because I take myself that seriously you. ”I’m “garbage chic” say so I thought I take to the next level and make the garbage bag super chic, and I was successful, “contactmusic.com-listed Kesha saying.

IANS

Categories:Hollywood news and Gossips

Tags: dress, kesha, makes, sense
Posted in Bollywood Latest News

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.


View the original article here