Sunday, November 14, 2010

15 years after I binged Guzaarish HrithikRoshan for junk food,

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Dylan Sprouse, so hot bod for staying away from India showbiz junk food is a way of life and bent his rules ' Guzaarish '. She a...

Mumbai, Nov 11 (IANS) Dylan Sprouse, so hot bod for staying away from India showbiz junk food is a way of life and bent his rules ‘ Guzaarish ‘. She also appeared, what he calls his career with the toughest dance sequence love story.

‘ I et workout six to seven months.After 15 years, I found the taste of batata vada and binged samosas out. (I), such as “Johnny told IANS interview.

“I had the freedom to have fried stuff, because I had to take a look at the fat of the parts of a movie. but when I was a toxic program, health took a very bad shape.”

Hogging All of that had a negative impact on his medical reports.

‘ for a period of 15 years of healthy life in the place of residence in order to achieve a proper diet and workout with. then suddenly such a significant shift, so my medical reports had gone crazy and doctors were forcing me to stop it, I enjoy it but because it was used as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted, “will be added to the 36-year-old actress.

‘ Guzaarish ‘, which is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali Riccardo reproduces the magician, who becomes a paraplegic, when the trick goes wrong. [1] [2] the movie you also see Aishwarya Rai, such as nurses in order to release slated for November 19.

This is the first time, Riccardo, is known for short, with the collaboration of the Bhansali-tempered Director and said, was not to shout or yell with the set.

“It was fabulous to work with Sanjay.Ever had Such experience.At the beginning, People told me that he is a bit mad, he screams, but when I started working with him, it was a different experience.

‘ Can be our equation, I’ve worked with actor and person type, he is a kind but had not yet one day, that anyone had to be agitated or anyone had to raise his voice.In fact, human crew is surprised that for the first time is calm and peace forces, “he added.

Johnny, as Bollywood’s best dancer who mesmerised by his fans with his exotic move songs, such as Ek PAL ka jeena, Main aisa kyun hoon and “Idhar chala main udhar chala,” says, he had to work very dance series ‘ Guzaarish ‘.

‘ Is the order of the dance, which I was to work with my life Never worked so very hard. one month I trained. [1] [2] it is not a long piece of dance, but dance is a kind, it is very hard.”

Choreographer Ashley Lobo designed to move.

‘ Ashley told me to take the triple spin and to stand as a candidate then back to direct. there to dance if you’re accustomed to, you can learn it, for a period of four to five months, but I had only one month. All measures must be adopted in accordance with mostly jazz, Ballet. [1] [2] It has a lot of kinds of tabs on a form, stance, spins-the toughest thing I tried was “Johnny said.
Continued on the next page …


Bollywood Latest