Sunday, October 9, 2011

Private life of Nita Ambani | Current World News

 

Sarita Tanwar to open the many aspects of her life, her husband, Mukesh prisoners, children and passion for education.

Private life of Nita Ambani

You are an eminent educationist. As can be self-sufficient passion?

My grandfather was a French teacher in Calcutta, although I’ve never met. I started teaching after marriage. Mukesh was the creation of the Patalganga factory and we decided to run a rural school. I’ve always loved children, and after creating this school, I realized that teaching was something I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

Nita Ambani expressed her life further:

I began to teach elementary students. I was a student in a lawyer, and my father-in-law became ill and I gave up. Patalganga after school, we Jamnagar school and one thing led to another. So I said, “If we can make a quality education in Mumbai, it would be great.” All over the world send their children abroad for quality education, so I went to school Dhirubhai Ambani. It is very important to have equity in education. No country can develop without it. We need a good education and university professors.

Private life of Nita Ambani

Both Mukesh and raised in a middle class family together. There were a lot of love, compassion, affection and understanding, but also had to give up many things. Our children can not grow below the values ??that are growing. The children saw us, Mukesh parents and my parents, and they filled in our values. My parents stayed in Santa Cruz, and I’d take the kids to Churchgate and take a train from there. My mother is from Ahmedabad, and she wore them in the mail train in Gujarat.

Private life of Nita Ambani

Private life of Nita Ambani

Private life of Nita Ambani

Share

Related posts:

  1. Anil ambani new house
  2. Anil ambani new house
  3. 24x7Guru
  4. My Life As Liz
  5. Discovering Life-Bearing Planets: Scientists Take a Step Closer