Saturday, January 1, 2011

Kulraj Randhawa

She is the fresh extra visage in Bollywood. Actor Kulraj Randhawa will soon get on to her introduction in an imminent comedy starring Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby Deol. Having worked on television previous to, facing the camera wasn’t something with the intention of Kulraj was scared of butshe admits with the intention of she was worried to share screen interval with the first slab of B-Town, Dharamendra.

Talking in this area working with him, she says, “Initially I was nervous. Dharamji is a superstar, he’s been around pro so many years. But he made me feel very comfortable. Being a Punjabi myself, I know pro a detail with the intention of there’s thumbs down larger star in Punjab than Dharamji. So, of way, it is like marvel occur real to bring about with him.”

So has the transition from television to the lofty screen been smooth pro the childish woman? Judge her with the intention of it is often understood with the intention of box actors don’t get on to pro skilled lofty screen actors and she sites the model of Shah Rukh Khan. “He has worked really tricky to make to everywhere he is and is lone of the generally thriving public in the planet. Equally far as I am concerned, I had to pass the time. There were a ration of tempting offers on television, but I knew with the intention of my calling is Bollywood and with the intention of I be inflicted with to pass the time until the aptly opportunity came and at this time I am,” she points made known.